Be Up belay device by Climbing Technology
An innovative and effective belay device
- Helps you pay out rope smoothly. The Be Up is designed with lots of room for your rope to move freely allowing you to pay out rope fast and without jams.
- Lets you catch a soft fall. The Climbing Technology “V” groove on the Be Up gives you better rope control when handling a fall due to the friction provided.
- Save time on multi-pitch routes. On bringing up 1 or 2 person seconding, the Be Up will let you belay each person independently with auto locking feature, saving much time when you’re climbing multi-pitches.
- No problem with lowering a climber heavier than you. The Be Up have a feature that helps you give slack or lowering a loaded rope easily, very useful especially if you second is significantly heavier than you.
- The Climbing Technology Be UP climbing can be used with half or twin ropes from 7.3 to 9mm or with single ropes from 8.6 to 10.5mm.
- Great for mountaineering, multi-pitch, sport climbing and trad routes.
For more information on how to use the Be Up please check out the video below
- Light, extremely functional form, for the highest performance;
- Hot-forged body for strength;
- Attachment ring is part of body, easily identified to prevent errors of attachment;
- Plasticised steel cable, so you can‘t drop the Be Up and to limit its movement during belaying
- Weight: 85g
Type: EN 15151 UIAA
Stress FREE with HoldBreaker:
- Personalised customer service
- No nonsense return policy