Anchor Friend cams by Climbing Technology, sizes 1 to 8 (sold individually)
A Lightweight versatile high performance cams
- Better placements. You will have more flexibility using this type of cam because it allows for independent cam movement on either side of the stem meaning you can get more contact surface when placing it in the rock.
- Absorbs some of the force when falling. You will have the advantage of the stem adapting to the angle of the pull, especially in horizontal rock cracks or breaks. Under shock load the flexi stem will bend, absorbing some of the force.
- Easy to remember. You can quickly identify the different sizes. Each polyethylene sling on each cam is assigned a certain colour for easy identification.
|1||Black||17 mm||25 mm||5||95 g|
|2||Grey||21 mm||30 mm||10||109 g|
|3||Orange||30 mm||42 mm||15||119 g|
|4||Green||38 mm||56 mm||15||130 g|
|5||Blue||47 mm||70 mm||15||146 g|
|6||Lobster||58 mm||84 mm||15||191 g|
|7||Titanium||68 mm||100 mm||15||207 g|
|8||Red||90 mm||130 mm||12||283 g|
Type: EN 12270 CE UIAA
Stress FREE with HoldBreaker:
- Personalised customer service
- No nonsense return policy