Carved Chocks set sizes 4 - 10 by Climbing Technology
Keep safe whilst leading
- Lets you concentrate on the climb. Boost your confidence by knowing that the curved chock gets better surface contact with irregular textured rock. Locks in better and lets you work out the next move.
- Makes you lighter. The lightweight alloy set of 7 chocks have a combined weight of a mere of 2kg. With freeing up some weight, you’ll have more choice in deciding what other gear to place on your rack.
- Be more efficient. Each chock size come in different colour making it easy for you to identify.
|1||Pink||3,9 mm||9,8 mm||2||5,5 g|
|2||Orange||4,8 mm||11,5 mm||2||6 g|
|3||Bronze||5,9 mm||12 mm||4||15 g|
|4||Red||8 mm||13 mm||6||16 g|
|5||Yellow||10 mm||14 mm||8||27 g|
|6||Light Blue||11,8 mm||16 mm||12||29 g|
|7||Titanium||13,8 mm||19,8 mm||12||33 g|
|8||Green||16,4 mm||21,5 mm||12||35 g|
|9||Blue||20 mm||26,2 mm||12||43 g|
|10||Violet||23 mm||30,7 mm||12||51 g|
|11||Gold||26,5 mm||35 mm||12||65 g|
Type: EN 12270 CE UIAA
Stress FREE with HoldBreaker:
- Personalised customer service
- No nonsense return policy