Carved Chocks by Climbing Technology, sizes 1 - 11, (sold individually)
Lightweight alloy nuts/chocks
- Greater stability. You will feel solid when placing them. The curved shape on the Carved Chock allows 3 points of contact, giving you a more stable placement.
- More effective. You will be able to pick the chock you want quickly because each size come in a different colour making it easy for you to spot in a hurry.
- Less bulky. You’d get the benefit of carrying less load on you due to the lighter and less-bulky Climbing Technology Carved Chocks.
|1||Pink||3,9 mm||9,8 mm||2||5,5 g|
|2||Orange||4,8 mm||11,5 mm||2||6 g|
|3||Bronze||5,9 mm||12 mm||4||15 g|
|4||Red||8 mm||13 mm||6||16 g|
|5||Yellow||10 mm||14 mm||8||27 g|
|6||Light Blue||11,8 mm||16 mm||12||29 g|
|7||Titanium||13,8 mm||19,8 mm||12||33 g|
|8||Green||16,4 mm||21,5 mm||12||35 g|
|9||Blue||20 mm||26,2 mm||12||43 g|
|10||Violet||23 mm||30,7 mm||12||51 g|
|11||Gold||26,5 mm||35 mm||12||65 g|
Type: EN 12270 CE UIAA
Stress FREE with HoldBreaker:
- Personalised customer service
- No nonsense return policy