Click Up belay device by Climbing Technology
An incredibly safe and easy to use belay device
- Simple and easy to use. You only need the slight tension on the rope and the carabiner goes up along the inner guide, locking the rope.
- Easy lowering, a slight pressure on the device and the rope runs at the speed that you want also in the event of unintentional release, the device will lock. (anti-panic).
- When used incorrectly the Click Up continues to allow you to brake and lower your partner in complete safety.
- The Click Up can be used with 8.6 to 10.5mm ropes, perfect for sport climbing.
- Comes with HMS Concept SGL carabiner.
For more information on how to use the Click Up please check out the video below
HMS Concept SGL Specifications:
Gate opening: 21mm
Weight: HMS Concept SGL carabiner 77g and Click Up belay 115g
Type: EN 12275 EN 362 CE UIAA
Stress FREE with HoldBreaker:
- Personalised customer service
- No nonsense return policy