Hand file for climbers by ClimbSkin
The perfect flapper prevention
- Preventing is better than fixing. You can avoid big calluses from getting ripped or snagged when climbing, by sanding down the calluses with the hand file.
- Get tough skin. Sanding down your calluses toughens up your skin, makes it less sensitive and more durable to climb with.
- Cost-effective. The CLIMBSKIN® hand file is made from curved wood giving it better balance when you’re toughen up your skin. Comes with 4 extra sandpapers (2 of each texture).
- The hand file is curved for a better balance to iron out the skin of your fingers
- Fits perfectly in your boulder bag or pocket
- Comes with 4 sandpapers that are replaceable, 2 smooth and 2 rough
- An orange cord that helps you find it in your pocket or bag, as well as increases the chance of finding it if you drop it.
Stress FREE with HoldBreaker:
- Personalised customer service
- No nonsense return policy